Guide to San Francisco Bay Area Creeks
GUIDE TO EAST BAY CREEKS
A book providing information on science, history, conservation, and recreation
NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN STORES
- Edited By:Christopher Richard
- By: Sarah Pollock, Shelby Hall & Christopher Richard
- Contributors: Kim Long, Jennifer Nielsen, Joan Patton, Sarah Pollock, Ann Riley, Janet Sowers, John Thelen Steere, & Charles Wollenberg
- Published By: The Oakland Museum of California, 1993, Rev. 1995, Rev. online 2008.
- Funded By: San Francisco Estuary Project, Alameda County Urban Runoff Clean Water Program, City of Oakland, William Lettis & Associates.